Ji Min Kim, a 1.5 generation South Korean American, received her B.As in Economics and Hispanic Studies, and J.D in Law from Lewis and Clark College (North Western School of Law). In the course of her studies, she also attended the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaiso in Valparaiso, Chile and studied international economic policy. Ms. Kim has devoted her legal career to the practice of immigration law. In addition to practicing at a leading immigration law firm in Washington D.C., she worked as a law clerk and intern at Catholic Charities and the Immigration Court. Ms. Kim is fluent in Korean and Spanish.
- Member of Oregon State Bar Association
- Member of Washington State Bar Association
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Member of Washington State Association for Justice
- Admitted to Practice United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Admitted to Practice United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit