If you are already in the United States or are planning to move to the United States, you need certain documents, and those documents vary depending on your situation. You may need a student visa, may plan to marry a U.S. citizen or may even need asylum.

Regardless of your situation, Kai Law Group, national immigration attorneys, provides immigration law services throughout the United States. Services include:

  • Adjustment of status
  • Consular processing
  • K1 Visa
  • Family based immigration
  • Employment based immigration
  • Business non-immigrant visas
  • Humanitarian-based cases such as asylum, U-Visa, VAWA

Non-immigrant matters include student visas, a visa for someone to work in the United States on a temporary basis, a visa for a start-up or small overseas company to expand business/services into the United States, a visa for investors and other short-term visas where the person applying will not be moving to the United States permanently but will be here long enough that the person needs to work.

If you want to move permanently to the United States, you must take certain steps to become a citizen. Kai Law Group can help you with the documents and requirements needed to become a citizen. You may also be able to work on your case while legally in the United States on a temporary visa. You should always contact an experienced national immigration attorney to help with your immigration needs as the documents can seem overwhelming; and using an attorney significantly minimizes the time it takes for your documents to be processed

Kai Law Group also handles Violence Against Women Act cases. Congress passes the Violence Against Women Act in 1994, which allows battered women who are not citizens to apply for immigration status without their U.S. citizen spouse knowing. Furthermore, derivative status may be available to certain parents and children of the battered spouse.

Our national immigration attorneys are fluent in Korean and Spanish and have several years of experience in immigration law. If you have an immigration issue, whether you need help getting one of the temporary visas, want to become a United States citizen, need asylum or would like to apply for citizenship under the VAWA, contact Kai Law Group to set up an appointment for a consultation.