Get The Immigration Law Support You Need
Whether you are already living in America and trying to gain citizenship or trying to move here, immigration law presents numerous legal hurdles. Managing the details of collecting documents, filing papers and meeting deadlines is a difficult and time-consuming task.
If you are facing immigration challenges anywhere in America, the best way to protect your rights and ensure that you get the legal assistance you need is to hire an experienced and compassionate immigration attorney. Kai Law Group has a deep understanding of immigration and international laws relating to immigration issues.
Assisting You For A Variety Of Immigration Needs
Our immigration law services include:
- Adjustment of status
- Business (nonimmigrant) visas
- Consular processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- K1 Visas – issued to the fiancé of a U.S. citizen that allows them to enter the country
- Family-based immigration
- Employment-based immigration
- Student visas
- Temporary work visas
- U-Visas – A nonimmigrant visa for victims of crime and their family members, who have suffered either physical or mental abuse while in the United States. The visa is issued because they are willing to help with the investigation or prosecution.
- Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA) – For battered women who want citizenship without their spouses knowing. You and your children may also qualify for other citizenship options if a spouse is battering you.
Your Advocate During Complex Immigration Proceedings
There are numerous requirements involving extensive documentation on the path to citizenship. It is important to have a skilled, trusted and compassionate lawyer working with you to help you fully understand the process. You need an immigration lawyer with experience managing the complex, high-stakes legal situations that can come up in the immigration process. Hiring the right immigration attorney can help you overcome potential problems.
Call 253-270-0025 Today For Immediate Assistance
If you need legal assistance overcoming any immigration issue, our legal team can assist you. We help clients who want to become American citizens, are facing visa issues, have DACA/Dreamer Act related challenges, or need asylum. For a consultation on your legal challenge, email us or call our Lakewood office at 253-270-0025. We speak Korean, Spanish, English and Russian at our office.