Get The Immigration Law Support You Need
Immigration law, whether you are already living in America and trying to gain citizenship or trying to move here, requires many legal hurdles. There are a lot of documents to file and deadlines and details to manage.
If you are facing immigration challenges anywhere in America, the best way to ensure that you get the legal assistance you need to support your rights is to hire an experienced and compassionate immigration attorney. Ji Min Kim, the lead attorney at Kai Law Group, has a personal and professional understanding of immigration and international laws relating to immigration issues.
Assisting You For A Variety Of Immigration Needs
Our immigration law services include:
- Adjustment of status
- Business (nonimmigrant) visas
- Consular processing
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- K1 Visas – issued to the fiancé of a U.S. citizen that allows them to enter the country
- Family-based immigration
- Employment-based immigration
- Student visas
- Temporary work visas
- U-Visas – A nonimmigrant visa for victims of crime and their family members, who have suffered either physical or mental abuse while in the United States. The visa is issued because they are willing to help with the investigation or prosecution.
- Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA) – For battered women who want citizenship without their spouses knowing. You and your children may also qualify for other citizenship options if a spouse is battering you.
Your Advocate During Complex Immigration Proceedings
The path to citizenship involves extensive documentation and numerous requirements. It is important to have a skilled, trusted and compassionate lawyer working with you to help you fully understand the process. An immigration lawyer should have experience managing the complexities and high-stakes legal situations that can come up in the immigration process. Hiring the right immigration attorney can minimize those issues and help you overcome potential problems.
Call 253-270-0025 Today For Immediate Assistance
If you need legal assistance overcoming any immigration issue. Our team, fluent in both Spanish and Korean, can assist you. We help clients who are facing visa issues, want to become American citizens, have DACA/Dreamer Act related challenges, or need asylum. For a consultation on your legal challenge, email us or call our Tacoma, Washington, office at 253-270-0025.